Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Everything is Not Rosie....

Look! I don't care that Rosie quit the view.

""The View" without Rosie O'Donnell? That's like thunder without lightning. Sturm without Drang. Sanjaya without a weird hairdo. How will the daytime world adjust?

Says the Chicago Tribune on the issue. I have a thought, get off your fat ass and do some house work or get a job. Hey! I don't care that she quit, got fired, whatever. She's a fat loud-mouth and I think everyone can agree that has been established.

Alec Baldwin! I could give two shits how the man talks to his daughter. Maybe she is a pig and a bitch? Who knows? The mans personal life should not be up for debate on CNN for fuck sake!!

These are headlines and I just can't believe we are forced to watch this crap! I have decided to stop with network news and go with real journalism. I will only watch local news, John Stewart, Bill Maher and Steven Colbert from now on. A least they realize the news they report is bullshit. Hey! and it's entertaining as well. If I want REAL news, I will watch Dan Rather on HDNet. A least he keeps it "real."

...Asshole media.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes i agree Rosie is a bloated whale of a woman that needs to be taken down like the hindinburg. but have you seen the creature filling the 3 foot wide void in the couch. Rosane Bar. Isn't this like changing Coke for Pepsi. Same difference.


Goat Euthenasia

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2007 Lynched Munkey