Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Don Imus Smimus!!



I fear the worst has come. We live in a world today where rich get richer, the bottom line matters most and half the world is starving or has AIDS. We are about to lose our friendly weather patters and our clean air! Yet, we take time to stop worrying about the important issues and focus on taking our civil liberties away. Yes indeed, slowly but surely the Civil Liberties of all Americans are slowly being pulled. AND BY OUR OWN HAND! First, it was the Patriot Act allowing unlawful search and seizure.(America wanted bush) On to television and the media now. I watch MTV and all I hear is "Bling Bling, Niggas, Bitches and Ho's' etc. And that's fine. I will just turn to a station where I can actually exercise my brain! BUT, let radio veteran Don Imus say anything about "Nappy Headed Ho's" and he loses his long standing career, comes under fire from Al Sharpton (who by the way is a TERRIBLE representation of his race and heritage) and will go down in history not for his successes, but as a racist who was fired.

Does Sharpton ever watch Comedy Central? HBO? It is everywhere! Any chance this guy gets to plug himself into a headline, he will.

I hope the human race learns something from the past 100 years come the time natural disasters are leveling this thing we call society. All I gotta say. . . . for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


© 2007 Lynched Munkey